Saturday, November 8, 2014

Happy Halloween

 
I volunteer in Ethan's class once a week (also in Adam's).  He runs to me and gives me a big hug.  I have to brace myself so he doesn't knock me over.  I love it!!!  On a funny note we weighed the boys today and Ethan has finally passed up Adam.  Ethan weighs 68 lbs and Adam 64.  No wonder it's so hard carrying Ethan to bed when he falls asleep.

 
 Fun at the Aggie football game. 
 This is a fun family tradition.  I go mostly for the yummy kettle corn and the company.  The boys love the game.  It's pretty sad my 6 year old understands the game better than I do and has to explain things to me.  It does make he Dad very proud.

victory dinner




 So I have started taking riding lessons from a friend to help me feel more comfortable around horses.  It is very fun and she's a great teacher.  Alex is so proud of me.  I hope to be able to go riding with him someday.  And no, I am not planning on getting a horse.  I don't doubt Alex will have a few someday.  I also don't plan on going scuba diving or in a shark tank to get over my fear of sharks.  That one will just have to stay.
 
 
 
Halloween
 
 
 Jaime wore this banana costume to school.
 
 The boys were clown football players ??????
 
 
 
The Lott gang at our ward's trunk-or-treat

 



So, I guess I was a lady with a bad perm.  Ha ha.  Mike went as Willy.  I had to do a double take when he came in wearing Alex's camo hoody.  It kind of freaked me out. 





Another recreate
Alex and Ryan   April 2003
 
 
 
Adam and Ethan  Nov 2014
  (we were off by a year in age taking this)

No comments:

Post a Comment