Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Ry!!!





2001  Ryan's 3rd bday
I was pregnant with Jaime and not feeling well so he only got a "birthday cookie" this year.  Sorry Ry.  But he was still happy






 2005 Ryan's 7th bday


2006  Ryan's 8th bday



2007  Ryan's 9th bday



2009  Ryan's 11th bday




2010 Ryan's 12th bday


2011  Ryan's 13th bday





2012  Ryan's 14th and last bday with us. 
 He was so sweet and let Ethan open all of his presents



He was so excited to get these cowboy boots.



Until we meet again Ryan.  And I promise we will meet again.  We love you so much.  I am so blessed to have been your mom.  I can't wait to give you a big hug.  I know you are where you are supposed to be and I am proud you were needed for such a special purpose above.  I hope and pray I can live so I can be with you again someday.  Families are Forever!!!  I am so thankful for my Savior and the example and sacrifices he has made so this is possible.   In honor of Ryan this week, please do acts of service and kindness towards others.  And smile.  He would want us all to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ryan! What a sweet kid! He really is doing great things on the other side and I know he is so proud of you and can't wait to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete