Thursday, December 13, 2012

one happy boy

Ethan was one happy boy to finally be able to take a bath after almost six weeks.  It actually brought tears to my eyes and reminded me of the little things that I take for granted everyday.  He even offered me all his money for a bath but this smile is priceless and is all I needed.
 
Having had so many trials and heartaches these past few months I have been lead to so many others who have and are going through hard times as well.  It gives me hope and strength seeing them press forward.  It makes me want to be a better person and to serve others more. So many of you are reaching out to us while suffering yourselves.   Thank you.  What an example of Christlike love you have.  At this sacred Christmas time I hope I can reach out to others who are in need and help lift them up, even if just a little. 
 
I want to tell all those who follow the promptings of the Spirit that our Heavenly Father is answering our prayers through you. I hope and pray I can be in tune with the Spirit enough to follow even the smallest promptings.
 
Thank you again to all those who lift me up.  I am so thankful for your continual thoughts and prayers and I testify that YOU are making a difference in my life and my family.  We are super sad, but we will make it.  We feel of your faith and it helps boost ours.

 
.   

1 comment:

  1. I love you Catherine! I am so glad that Ethan got a bath....and a giant one at that!!! I know that your life will never be the same...I know that you feel that you have lost a part of you...You are such an inspiration...even through your grief you can find a way to endure and to keep going!!!! I love you and pray for you. I hope that this Christmas can bring you joy and peace and lots of special memories!!!

    ReplyDelete