Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How Do We Look Ry?

Today we wore orange in honor of Ryan.  Surprisingly, Mike didn’t have an orange shirt.  As luck would have it, he just happened to find a practically new one in Ryan’s closet.  Thanks Ry.  Today we also started the tradition of going to Ryan’s grave and releasing orange balloons.   Ryan, I am sure you are smiling at us from above and popping those balloons.   You would also be so proud that my Suburban now has a Texas Longhorn logo on the back and I also have Longhorn earrings… and you never thought I liked sports.   We love you Ryan.


2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this so much! I think of your family everyday and we pray for you in our family prayers. I of course think of Ryan everytime I see a Texas Longhorn T-shirt. Lots of love, Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Have been forever changed to what the color Orange Represents in our lives. Ryan has left a huge mark on us all to strive to be better. What a Mission this sweet boy has been called to serve and has taught us in his returning home to his Heavenly Father. Was so neat to see all the people that were in orange today thinking of Ryan and His FAMILY....We LOve and Continue to Pray for you always.

    ReplyDelete