Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday, May 6, 2012

There isn't much to tell tonight - as Ryan's status is pretty much the same. Mike and Catherine's children, plus other family members, went to Sacrament meeting in their ward today. The ward had a fast for Ryan this weekend. After Sacrament meeting was over, they had a special ward prayer for Ryan. From what I have been told, it was a spiritual time for all involved. How wonderful it is to see so many people coming together to show support and love for Ryan and his family. So many people are helping in so many ways. Thank you again!

Love,

Grandma Jeri

3 comments:

  1. We are praying for you Ryan! Mike and Catherine, we are thinking of and praying for you and your sweet family at this time. We have a strong testimony of what faith, fasting, and prayers can do, and we are hoping for the very best outcome for Ryan. May the angels be on your right side and on your left to bear you up.
    Love,
    The Miller Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fasting can work miracles...I have never told you this, but when I was 11 I was in a coma and the drs told my parents I might never wake up and if I did I would most likely be retarded....after my ward held a special fast for me, I woke up and am 'mostly normal' :) Have faith and know that the Lord's will be done...Love you and your family and am praying for you!!!
    Sarauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family, please let us know if there is anything we can do. We live across the street, kitty corner, and can feed if you can't be there. We can do anything else you need also. Just ask. We were going to mow today and someone else beat us to it. We live on a great street and I know anyone will help if needed. Beth

    ReplyDelete