Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Primary Children's Medical Center

I won't be commenting on Ryan's condition - as I'm going to leave that up to Michael from now on. He puts things into words so much better than I can.

This is my first experience with PCMC, and I'm so impressed with the quality of care that Ryan is the recipient of.  The people who work there are amazing. Ryan has had several different nurses and doctors, and each one has been top notch. Not only are they proficient, but they are caring and compassionate. They make you feel like you are more than just a number - you matter to them! They have all treated Ryan with such tender care and respect. There are too many more people to mention that have participated in Ryan's care. All of them have been equally awesome. We are grateful to these people, and to this fine facility, for such a high level of care.

Hugs,

Grandma Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment